Wouldn’t you like to be a published author? What if I told you that you could go from blank page to published author in six hours – GUARANTEED?
You’d probably assume I’m a snake oil salesman, and I wouldn’t blame you for it. But it is true. (The fact that you can be published in six hours, that is, not the fact that I’m a snake oil salesman.)
In my Introductory One-Day Memoir Writing Workshops you will get the following:
· Writing prompts
· Tips and tricks for finding the time to write
· How to make your writing time more productive
· Coffee. Lots and lots of free flowing coffee. (Or soft drinks or water if you prefer.)
· A supportive atmosphere of like-minded people
· Gentle, kind criticism
· My super double secret list of sources that will help you embark on your writing journey
· Admission to an exclusive Facebook writing group
At the end of the workshop, you will have a short piece that will be included in the end of workshop anthology to be published on Amazon.
I give these workshops on a regular basis from my home base in Loganville, Georgia, a charming, peaceful town that is an easy drive away from Atlanta. The next workshop scheduled is:
September 23, 2017
If you can’t make it to Loganville, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to bring this workshop to a location near you.
If you can’t dedicate a whole day at one time, click here to find out more about my on-line workshops.
Fill out the form below to find out more or, if you’re ready to be a published author and guarantee yourself a spot in my class, sign up!