Get Your Memoir Done Now with Other Memoir Procrastinators in this Virtual Memoir Writing Class!
I know you, even though we may never have met.
You’ve got a story to tell, and it’s a great story. An interesting story. It’s the story of your life. The world will be a better place once you’ve told it, whether your audience is the whole multiverse or just your family and friends. You’ve got passages of this story written in your mind. Maybe you’ve even scribbled some notes or pages in a notebook.
But for some reason, your memoir isn’t coming together. Maybe you’re not sure how to find the time. Maybe you need accountability. Maybe you need help with organization and planning. Maybe you aren’t sure how to structure your story. Or maybe you’re just playing the procrastination game like we all do.
That’s where I come in. While working full time as a lawyer and judge, I managed to write THREE bestselling memoirs. I know how to find the time. I know how important being accountable is. I know how to organize and plan a longer story. And, when people find out that I’ve managed to do this myself, nine times out of ten they ask me, “How?”
“How” is a big question, and one that can’t be answered simply. So I thought and I thought about how to explain the “how” – how to help people get these great stories out of their brains and onto paper (both virtual paper and literal paper) so that other people can read them. And I came up with this 9-Month Guided Virtual Memoir Writing Group.
Here’s how it works…
We meet online every two weeks for 9-Months. Yup, in 9 months you can bring your book baby to full term!
In our online meetings, you will:
- Learn how to focus and select one idea for your Memoir
- Be immersed in a supportive atmosphere of like-minded people
- Get writing prompts
- Have a solid plan to find the time to write
- Learn how to make your writing time more productive
- Retain the ability to remain in the comfort of your own home wearing pajama pants. (Pajama pants are optional. You can wear whatever pants you want to wear, so long as you wear pants of some kind.)
- Receive (and give) gentle, kind criticism
- Get my super double secret list of sources that will help you embark on your writing journey
- Get admission to an exclusive Facebook writing group
In between the online meetings, we will remain in communication while you do your ‘homework’ for the intervening two weeks. If you have questions, ask ‘em. If you need help, come and get it. Let my experience and the hive mind of the group guide you on your writing journey.
The plan is at the end of this memoir writing journey, you will have a 50,000 word book in draft of your memoir.
Who can take advantage of this class?
- People who want to write a memoir NOW before it is too late.
- The technologically challenged. (Trust me – if I can figure this out, you can, too.)
- People who want to a) type their book b) dictate their book or c) write their book out longhand.
- People who don’t have long periods of time to isolate themselves and write.
- People who do have long periods of time to isolate themselves and write.
- People who have no idea where to put commas or apostrophes.
- People who get twitchy when other people confuse “its” and “it’s”
- People who just have a vague idea.
- People who have specific ideas.
- People with a pulse.
I want you to think of me like a memoir midwife. Having given birth to my own baby books, I know how to minimize labor pains and how to give birth to a healthy memoir that you will be proud of.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Sign-up by March 15, 2017 and you’ll receive my FREE Kindle Publishing Guide so you can publish your Memoir easily and effortlessly on Amazon’s Kindle.
The investment to give birth to your Memoir is ONLY $1250.00 $997.00 for a limited time.
Also, if you sign up before March 15, you can sign up with my 9 month fully gestated option for just a few more dollars.
For the one-pay option, click the large print edition button here:
|YES! Sign me up!|
For the 9-pay option, click the even larger large print edition button here:
Once I receive your payment, then you’ll receive my welcome email with instructions on the next steps.
Remember: I’m always happy to answer questions before you fork over your cold hard (virtual) cash. Fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch!