Modern technology is amazing. If you have a computer, laptop, or phone with a camera in it (and who doesn’t?) you can take advantage of my Introductory Memoir Class from the comfort of your own home and become a published author after just six hours of class time. Guaranteed!
When you sign up, you will be given a link to a free website which will allow us to see each other, share screens, and generally carry on. We will meet four times, once a week, for an hour and a half each week.
In my Online Introductory Memoir Writing Workshops you will get the following:
· Writing prompts
· Tips and tricks for finding the time to write
· How to make your writing time more productive
· The ability to remain in the comfort of your own home wearing pajama pants. (Pajama pants are optional. You can wear whatever pants you want to wear, so long as you wear pants of some kind.)
· A supportive atmosphere of like-minded people
· Gentle, kind criticism
· My super double secret list of sources that will help you embark on your writing journey
· Admission to an exclusive Facebook writing group
At the end of the workshop, you will have a short piece that will be included in the end of workshop anthology to be published on Amazon.
The next on-line workshop scheduled to begin:
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 6:30pm EST and continuing for the next four Tuesdays.
If you can’t make it to this on-line seminar, fill out the form anyway to find out when the next class will begin. If you’d rather do a one day in-person class, click here to get more information.
Let’s talk about what’s right for you! Shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below to get more information/and or take the plunge and sign up!